The theme of this environmental magazine is "Let's Protect our Planet by choosing Alternative Energy."Following this theme, the magazine provides information on options for the community to get community managed energy rathern than relying on the centralized energy from the government. The magazine also includes other topic such as
- Opposition of the villagers against coal power plant,
- Dam is not the only option to generate electricity,
- Exposure trip to the proposed Salween Peace Park,
- Local community beloved "Maw Lay Mountain,"
- Karen National Tree Planting Day,
- Government plan threatens Karen traditional rotational farming system,
- Agriculture for natural wellbeing, and
- many other reports and poems.